Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favorites

Tresemme platinum strength shampoo. 
This shampoo has saved my life. In June I had a stupid stupid idea that "oh I want to be a blonde." Not my best idea. So yep I ruined my hair, I gave myself two months to see if I could try and repair my hair before I had to get it all chopped off. I was only blonde for a month and went back to black. My hair just felt so dry , breaking off and when wet very chewing gum like. Gutted wasn't the word! I see this in superdrug on offer two for £7. Not bad for the size 500ml. So I gave it a go and OMG.... One month later my hair feels like how it did before I bleached it. So soft, shiny and no more breaking off. I can't tell you how much I love this product.  10/10

Tresemme platinum strength conditioner.
So just like the shampoo amazing! Leaves my hair so soft and smells lush. 
 It's says it visibly repairs up to 2 years of damage. Well it's done the job for me, I've used this for a month and still got about 1/4 of the bottle left. 10/10 from me. 


Hydrating macadamia oil by organix. 

It's a dry styling oil, with sugar cane and bamboo extracts. I think this stuff is brilliant, it's really helped with the ends of my hair. I will defiantly be buying this again when I've ran out. All you need to do is once you've finished styling your hair just put a pea sized amount on hand and rub it through your hair and done. Keeps your hair hydrated and shiny. 

Schwarzkopf got 2 be guardian angel heat protecter. 
I've been using this all month even though I've not used heat on my hair for awhile, I just feel happier knowing that I've got some sort of protection on. It's only been this week that I've started to straightening my hair and I don't think I've got a bad thing to say about this product. 229c heat protection thumbs up from me. 
  

Mac face and body foundation. 
So England has had a heatwave end of July and beginning August so I couldn't be bothered to ware any make up but I hate not wearing anything so it was time to bring out the good stuff. 
I buy this every year for the summer. When It's hot I hate putting on a full face of make up. It's so light it feels like I'm not wearing  any thing. And it has good coverage. 

NYX pore filler

It does what it says on the bottle. Love this stuff when I'm getting ready for a night out. Gives me the perfect base and the finish gives me the doll like look. But I would love to try the benefit POREfessional. 

Barry m red black 115

I think I'm getting ahead of myself. I can't wait for autumn. The colour is a nice deep red and I'm already getting in to the Christmas sprit. 


So abit of non beauty Favorites Netflix. 


So that's my August Favorites. Hope you've enjoyed reading this. As I'm writing this I'm watching a bit of WEEDS on Netflix and doing a bit of Christmas shopping. I'm only starting it now because I'm going away at the end of December so saving money for that. Hope your enjoying a lovely Friday afternoon. 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment