Sunday 25 August 2013

My everyday makeup.

Hello, so I think I'm starting to get the whole blogging thing. For the past couple of days I've been thinking of things to do and came up with quite a few. Today's post will be my everyday make up. This one will be what I ware when I'm going to work. I try not to put loads of make up on because its a nice change when I'm not working to look a bit different, 

So I start of with a moisturiser, it's the Nivea daily essential light moisturising day cream. I love this cream it leaves my face feeling so soft. I have really sensitive skin that's a pain. It goes from really dry or quite oily, so it's hard to find things that my skin won't come up in a rash or anything. This has been really good for me. I've been using this for about 3 months and very very good so far. 


Next I use a face primer. At the moment I'm trying out the NYC smooth perfecting primer in shade 684. It's ok but I'm still on the look out for a new one so if anyone knows one for me please let me know. 


Then I start with my foundation. I use MAC studio fix fluid, in shade NC20. Love this foundation no matter how many I try out I always go back to this. Always has the best coverage. 

Then it's time to hide those unwanted under eye bags and any little breakout that are there. I'm using NYX HD photogenic concealer. This is pretty good I've only been using this for about 3 weeks and so far so good. It's in shade light.
 
Now I set my foundation and concealer with powder. I use the NYX mineral set it, don't fret it matte finishing powder. I'm loving this stuff. Its  loose powder so yes it can be messy, but the finish is so good. I use the shade light/medium. 

Now it's time for the eye brows. A couple of years ago I always missed this step and now look back thinking why did I never do this. I've only ever used the sleek brow kit in light. I'm thinking about trying something new but I'm not sure what. This kit is so simple and easy to use. It does come with mini brushes but they fell out one day and I've never been able to fine them, so I had to buy some new brushes. But I find I can use the long handle  brushes so much better. 

Next I use NYX jumbo eye pencils. I use iced mocha on my water line and a bit of sparkle nude on my lids. I smudge it in a little just to give my eyes a bit of colour. 




Now I use a highlighter. I've used so many in the past from powder to cream. I keep going back to the same one. I got this one free with Christmas set and its only small bottle but lasted ages. It's benefits sun beam.

Then I put on mascara. I'm always on the look out for a new mascara. This one I've bought about 6 times. But my mind always wanders when a new one come out and I still go back to it. It's Bourjois volume clubbing mascara in ultra black. I love this stuff it always makes my eyelashes look so long and thick and makes my eyes look bright. 


Now it's time to add a bit of bronzer to my face. I used to use this a while ago and I'm not sure why I stopped using it. It's the Bourjois chocolate bronzer. I had this awhile and I do use it a lot and there's still loads left. 
  

Finally is my lips. I never really put anything on my lips just a bit of carmex throughout the day, but since the Rimmel apocalips came out I've finally found something that looks good on me. Everytime I try a lipstick on I always think It never suits me but this stuff is good. I'm wearing the shade nude eclipse. 


So that's what I use every day. Thank you for reading this post. And I'm looking forward for any recommendations anyone got. Hope your having a lovely Monday ( especially if you don't work in a shop and had to work today. ) as I've just gone back to work today from having two weeks holiday. I didn't even know it was a bank holiday weekend till last weekend. Speak to you soon. 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment