Saturday 24 August 2013

My top 5 nail varnish

Nails Nails Nails... What can I say I love the fact that they can make an outfit or change with the seasons. With me
I just feel so much better when I've done my nails. I'm a sucker for autum and winter colours, in my collection, I will do a post on you will see I've got more brown and neutral colours than the pretty pastel colours you would see in the spring and summer. So less with the chatter and I will show you. 

No.1 The most seen on blogs and YouTube is Barry M Mushroom. 


Love love love this colour. For me I can were this everyday and never get sick of it, you can wear it with so many outfits and looks so simple and nice. But I'm sure you've read so many reviews on this  so I won't bore you. 

No.2 very simler to Barry M Mushroom is Topshop's Big Smoke. 



This is the first neutral colours I've got and I still wear this so much. I pretty much were this on my toes all year round. I've got about four of these as back ups because when ever I got in to the Topshop near me they never have it so I'm not sure if they still sell them. I think I would cry if they have. 


No.3 is models own in party pieces



This is a nail paint that is really in your face when you put it on. It's so nice I wear it most nights out. I don't think I've found many big glitter nail paints that really look good without putting loads of coats and then it takes forever to dry. 

No.4 Barry M Black Multi glitter. 


This one is my most worn nail paint this year. I think everytime I paint my nails ( I do it once a week) I always pick this up first  one I put on my nails. Is a simple black but with a little sparkle. 

No.5 Another Barry M ( can't remember the name because its rubbed off.) Green glitter.


This is my favourite colour to wear over Christmas, it just looks and makes me feel very christmasy. It's just a nice green colour with some gold,blue and green sparkles to it.

Thank you for reading this it was my first post and I hope you've enjoyed it. 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment